Statement Of Faith
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that the Bible is sufficient for all matters pertaining to a life of righteousness and Godliness. It is our primary source for teaching, reproof, correcting, and training.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return to power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe that salvation is a gift of grace to be received and not something that can be earned by the works of man.
- We believe that salvation (the forgiveness of sins) and new life comes to a person who acknowledges that:
They are sinful before a Holy God.
They cannot do anything to earn, merit or deserve salvation.
Jesus Christ is fully God.
He paid the price for sin in His sacrificial death on the cross.
He rose again victorious.
And that believing these things put their faith in Him alone.
- We believe that a regenerate person will bear spiritual fruit in his life as a result of the indwelling of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the resurrection of the saved unto the resurrection of life.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly victorious life.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.